Returns & Refunds
Although we hope that every spare part we send is perfect for its new owner, we understand that sometimes a return and/or refund is required. Below are all the details you need to know about returns:
- Requests to return goods must be made in writing to email@example.com and include the product details, purchase order & or order reference number and reason for return.
- Requests for items that are damaged externally or missing items must be received within 30 days.
- Requests for items not required with packaging in pristine condition must be received within 45 days and will be subject to a 12.5% re-stocking charge.
- Requests for items not required with packaging in poor conditions must be received within 45 days and will be subject to a 12.5% re-stocking charge and an additional 12.5% re-packing charge.
- Requests for items that have internal product damage must be received within 30 days.
- Special orders are non-returnable.
Please return any item(s) to the below address. You will need to include your invoice number and reason for return within the package.
FAO: Spares – Returns Department
Lake View House
Please see below the different reasons for return and find which applies to you to follow instructions. All items must be returned with 45 days of receipt and damages must be reported within 30 days – ideally within 48 hours. Products received outside of our returns period will not be refunded.
If you have changed your mind
The item must be in a saleable condition, i.e unused, in its original packaging, including all accessories and parts. To receive a full refund please send your item to the above return address. We do not take responsibility for any loss/damage in the return to us and we will not refund the return charges. Returns will be subject to a 12.5% re-stocking fee.
If you have received the wrong item
Please call our customer contact centre within 7 days of delivery quoting your name and order reference. Our team will then arrange to collect the item(s) and re-delivery at your earliest convenience.
If your item has arrived damaged
Please call our customer contact centre within 48 hours of delivery quoting your name and order reference to discuss your concerns. Please note that any claims of damaged items being made after 7 days may not be accepted
If your item has developed a fault
Your item will be covered under our manufactures guarantee. Please call our customer contact centre and provide a full description of the fault. Our team will be able to troubleshoot with you over the phone and if necessary, may arrange a replacement part to be sent out.
If you have ordered an incorrect item(s)
Please call our Customer service team as soon as possible. We will endeavour to change your order prior to dispatch; however, we cannot guarantee this. If we are unable to change the order in time, you will be responsible for sending the incorrect item(s) back to Bathroom Brands for a refund.
Once received, your item will be processed by our returns department; we aim for this to take 5 working days but during busy periods e.g. sale durations, this may take slightly longer. Once processed you will receive a full refund within 14 working days, please note, we do not refund your return shipping to you.
Refunds are processed to the card that you paid with. If there’s any issues our team will get in touch with you via the contact details you provided during checkout.